There are 3 good arguments that Jesus was Black:
- He called everyone brother.
- He liked Gospel.
- He couldn't get a fair trial.
But there are 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Jewish:
- He went into His Father's business.
- He lived at home until he was 33.
- He was sure his Mother was a virgin and his Mother was sure He was God.
And 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Italian:
- He talked with His hands.
- He had wine with His meals.
- He used olive oil.
Or that Jesus was from California:
- He never cut His hair.
- He walked around barefoot all the time.
- He started a new religion.
Or that Jesus was an American Indian:
- He was at peace with nature.
- He ate a lot of fish.
- He talked about the Great Spirit.
Or that Jesus was Irish:
- He never got married.
- He was always telling stories.
- He loved green pastures.
But the most compelling evidence of all is that Jesus was a WOMAN:
- He fed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no food.
- He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get it.
- And even when He was dead, He had to get up because there was still work to do.