...most addictive comic on the web.
Toothpase For Dinner
A Lot of Sadness In This World
There's a lot of sadness in the world. Right now, as you read this, 17 Million Americans are having sex. And you're on your damn computer.
White & Nerdy
Found that one funny?
Even God Enjoys a Good Laugh
There are 3 good arguments that Jesus was Black:
- He called everyone brother.
- He liked Gospel.
- He couldn't get a fair trial.
But there are 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Jewish:
- He went into His Father's business.
- He lived at home until he was 33.
- He was sure his Mother was a virgin and his Mother was sure He was God.
And 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Italian:
- He talked with His hands.
- He had wine with His meals.
- He used olive oil.
Or that Jesus was from California:
- He never cut His hair.
- He walked around barefoot all the time.
- He started a new religion.
Or that Jesus was an American Indian:
- He was at peace with nature.
- He ate a lot of fish.
- He talked about the Great Spirit.
Or that Jesus was Irish:
- He never got married.
- He was always telling stories.
- He loved green pastures.
But the most compelling evidence of all is that Jesus was a WOMAN:
- He fed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no food.
- He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get it.
- And even when He was dead, He had to get up because there was still work to do.
5MB Hard Disk in 1956
Its a hard disk in 1956... The Volume and Size of 5MB memory storage in 1956. In September 1956 IBM launched the 305 RAMAC, the first computer with a hard disk drive (HDD). The HDD weighed over a ton and stored 5MB of data. Let us start appreciating your 4 GB jump drive!
A Lawyer, a Rabbi and a Hindu Holy Man
A lawyer, a Rabbi and a Hindu holy man had car trouble in the countryside and asked to spend the night with a farmer. The farmer said
There might be a problem; you see, I only have room for two to sleep, so one of you must sleep in the barn.
No problem, chimed the Rabbi,
My people wandered in the desert for forty years, I am humble enough to sleep in the barn for an evening. With that he departed to the barn and the others bedded down for the night.
Moments later a knock was heard at the door; the farmer opened the door, there stood the Rabbi from the barn.
What's wrong? asked the farmer.
The Rabbi replied,
I am grateful to you, but I can't sleep in the barn. There is a pig in the barn and my faith believes that this is an unclean animal.
His Hindu friend agrees to swap places with him. But a few minutes later the same scene reoccurs. There is a knock on the door,
What's wrong, now? the farmer asks.
The Hindu holy man replies,
I too am grateful for your helping us out but there is a cow in the barn and in my country cows are considered sacred. I can't sleep on holy ground!
Well, that leaves only the lawyer to make the change. He grumbled and complained, but went out to the barn. Yep, you guessed it! Moments later there was another knock on the farmers door. Frustrated and tired, the farmer opens the door, and there stood the pig and the cow.