I know this one is a few months late, but I thought it was funny.
You know you are living in 2006 when...
- You accidentally enter your PIN on the microwave.
- You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
- You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
- You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
- Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
- You pull up in your own driveway and use your cellphone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
- Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
- Leaving the house without your cellphone, which you didn't even have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
- You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
- You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :-)
- You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
- Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
- You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
- You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.
- And now you are laughing at yourself.
Go on, forward this to your friends. You know you want to!