- Q: What do you call a man with half a brain?
- Q: What is the thinnest book in the world?
A: "What Men Know About Women."
- Q: How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: One ... men will screw anything.
- Q: How does a man take a bubble bath?
A: He eats beans for dinner.
- Q: How many men does it take to change a roll of toilet paper?
A: We don't know .... it's never happened.
- Q: What is a man's idea of helping with the housework?
A: Lifting his leg so you can vacuum.
- Q: What's the difference between a man and E.T.?
A: E.T. phoned home.
- Q: What did God say after creating man?
A: I can do better.
- Q: What are the two reasons why men don't mind their own business?
A: 1. No mind. 2. No business.
- Q: How is a man like a snowstorm?
A: Because you don't know when it's coming, how many inches you'll get, and how long it'll stay.
- Q: Why is it so hard for women to find men who are sensitive, caring, and good looking?
A: Because those men already have boyfriends.
- Q: How do men sort their laundry?
A: "Filthy" and "Filthy but wearable.".
- Q: Husband: "I don't know why you wear a bra, you've go nothing to put in it.".
A: Wife: "You wear briefs, don't you?".